mardi 24 janvier 2012

Helen




aujourd'hui, j'avais très envie de vous montrer le travail d' HELEN CARNAC artist, curator, educator et son travail sur le métal et l'émail :‘"My primary material is metal and from this I take my position of understanding, of not just other materials but of the world that we live in… I have always considered drawing to be a most significant part of my work and intrinsic to my practice as a metalworker and enameller. This ongoing series of work is an expression of my fascination with mark-making in both two and three dimensions. I aim to record not only my thought process but also the connection of hand, eye and mind in a non-verbal discourse, whilst highlighting the cyclical nature of my making process and the marks and rhythms of my drawing process, which resonate and confer with my object-making processes."...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire